ordered "Teleflora's Brilliant Birthday Blooms" which should come in a frosted glass bowl, no, arrived in a clear $2 vase.NO roses, the Deluxe I paid for showed I should get at least 6!

Was too busy with work to dispute the charge & let them slide by....ordered "Teleflora's Brilliant Birthday Blooms" which should come in a frosted glass bowl, no, arrived in a clear $2 vase. NO roses, the Deluxe I paid for showed I should get at least 6! Was too busy with work to dispute the charge & let them slide by .........ordered "Teleflora's Brilliant Birthday Blooms" which should come in a frosted glass bowl, no, arrived in a clear $2 vase.

NO roses, the Deluxe I paid for showed I should get at least 6!Was too busy with work to dispute the charge & let them slide by

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $67. This person is overall dissatisfied with Motley Florist. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Motley Florist to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motley Florist?

Comments